Looking for how this could change your life?
- Smartphone app lets you know that your door is locked
- App can unlock and lock your door as you come and go with your hands full
- You can unlock the door from work, or when you’re out exercising to let someone in
- Your app can show you who has been coming and going
- There is not a key to lose, and with that your sense of security
- Save money. Save time. Reduce your stress!
No mechanical buttons, which means no trace of your secret pin code.
Pin Code Management
One master pin code, program up to 25 user codes.
Incorrect code entry: After 5 unsuccessful attempts at entering, a valid pin code the unit will shut down for 3 minutes and not allow operation.
Hold the inside button for 4 beeps, no one can open the lock with the keypad.
Audible alarm sounds if attempting to forcibly remove outside lock from door.
One Touch Locking
Allows a simple touch of the keypad on your way out to engage the latch bolt
Mechanical Key Override
In the event your battery goes flat, a key override will prevent you from being locked out.
Low battery Warning
When the battery is low, the status indicator will flash RED. If the battery power is completely lost, use the key override.
Voice and visual guides for programming
Voiced guided instructions will help you to program your lock. For added convenience, a light guide will also assist with programming.
The ZWM-1 Z-Wave communication module allows the SYEDDB/220/NZ Yale Touchscreen Digital Deadbolt to communicate wirelessly and be remotely controlled via a Z-Wave enabled automation system. It simply plugs into the comms port under the battery cover of the lock.
54mm face/cross bore
25mm latch hole
32–36mm door thickness (plastic gasket)
37–50mm door thickness (rubber gasket)
Both gaskets are included in pack
60-70mm adjustable backset